#greenbelt #epsom #ewell #localplan
Some of the documents that detail the local plan are large and complex.
Council Officers will be available to speak to you in person at the following places
- Monday 13 February 14:30 – 19:30 Bourne Hall, Azalea Room
- Thursday 16 February 12:00 – 17:00, Ashley Centre, Central Square
- Tuesday 21 February 14:30 – 19:30, Bourne Hall, Azalea room
- Wednesday 22 February 10:30 – 15:30, Community & Wellbeing Centre, Sefton Road
- Saturday 25 February 11:00 – 16:00, Ashley Centre, Central Square
- Tuesday 28 February 10:30 – 15:30, Community & Wellbeing Centre, Sefton Road
There are likely to be plenty of questions about the Local Plan, which includes significant changes to the centre of Epsom and changes to parts of the borough that are well away from the town centre. Some of these are on Green Belt land.
Full list of Green Belt “Preferred Option” housing sites in the E&EBC Draft Local Plan:are listed below.
- Horton Farm land 1,500 homes
- Ewell East Station land 350 homes
- West Park Hospital land 150 homes
- Chantilly Way 25 homes
- Hook Road Arena land 150 homes (council-owned land)
You must be logged in to post a comment.