Regulation 18 Public Consultation
It is vital that you respond to the consultation as this is the only way in which your views can be taken into account. Deadline 2023.03.19!
How to response?
1. Via online portal https://www.epsom-ewell.gov.uk/local-plan, Q8, Q15, Q17, Q18 relates to Green Belt issues.
2. Write to Council by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post: Planning Policy, The Old Town Hall, The Parade, Epsom KT18 5BY
3. You can view sample responses on our SAMPLE RESPONSE page, however, please ensure you tailor them so that they represent your own views, please also include your name and details in your response.
4. Also visit our FAQ page for common asked questions
5. Please also see CPRE Surrey’s detailed response below
Councillors and Residents Associations
Please visit our CONTACT COUNCILLORS page to download the mailing list, and write to all your ward’s councillors. You should also ask your local Residents Associations to openly commit to object building on any of EEBC Green Belt lands. Up until plan submission, EEBC Councillors (controlled by RAs) are solely responsible for the Local Plan decisions.
Special Council Meeting
1) An Extraordinary Full Council Meeting has been called and will be held on 22nd March @7:30pm at Epsom Town Hall, The Parade, KT18 5BY, to discuss Local Plan and Green Belt
2) If you are attending in person, please arrive early at 6:50pm in front of Town Hall (Car Park side) for a Public Demonstration.
3) Watch online via https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3320059352617644893
4) Agenda is listed on here. Please email your councillors to get their pledge to vote no development on the Green Belt.
Epsom and Ewell Times chaired a public meeting on EEBC Local Plan, featuring CPRE Surrey, Epsom Civic Society and Resident Association Councillors. You can watch the replay here https://fb.watch/jmD2GSTIKq/
Please see our EVIDENCE page for detailed analysis of the Local Plan documentation, and why we firmly believe there is no need to lose any of our Green Belt to meet our housing needs.
Sign and share our Petition (https://www.change.org/EpsomGreenBelt)
#greenbelt #epsom #surrey